Roasted Golden Beets with Rosemary and Garlic
August 25th 2017
This recipe will make your heart skip a BEET!
6 inch medium organic golden beets peeled and cut into 1" chunks
3 cloves organic garlic (minced)
1 tbsp fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Mix together the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, place the beets and toss them with the herb-olive-oil mixture.
4. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast 35-40 minutes or until the beets are tender and golden.
5. Stir once or twice during roasting to make sure they cook evenly.
Pro Tip: This recipe tastes good hot or cold. Pack up your leftovers for tomorrow's lunch. This recipe works with any other roasted veggies as well!