Introduction:Breakfast has never been tastier (or healthier!) than these muffins.
1. Toss together carrot, zucchini, apple, coconut, almonds and orange zest. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
3. Combine eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Then fold in the carrot mixture.
4. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin trays 2/3 full. Bake a 375 for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing and placing on wire rack. ENJOY!