Sweet Potato Fries
May 7th 2020
Savory, satisfying sweet potato fries baked with coconut oil, salt, garlic, basil, and other spices!
- ¼ cup olive oil or melted coconut oil
- spices of choice such as garlic sea salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and thyme
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix olive oil and spices together in a small bowl.
3. Slice sweet potatoes into desired size and put on large baking sheet (or two if you are making a lot).
4. Pour the oil/seasoning mixture over the fries and toss by hand until evenly coated.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or more until slightly browned and tender.
6. Serve with homemade ketchup or mayo